Thursday, July 16, 2009

Disclaimer

I want to make sure you all have the right idea about this blog: I am an up-and-coming cook; an eishes chayil in the making. At the moment, I cook for shabbos and yom tov and supper a few times a week. As such, I basically only have fleishig mains, parve sides, a few milchige stuff (which I plan to put up for the nine days, but they're few so don't rely on them), and cakes. That's it. I'm not some accomplished I-don't-know-what who is on her way to publishing her own cookbook. I thought that since I wanted to put my favorite recipes on-line so I won't lose them, there was no reason that others shouldn't benefit from it.

Please feel free to contribute your own recipes by emailing me at MusingMaidel@gmail.com. I'll be glad to add you as a contributer to make this blog better. Just don't expect more from me than I can give.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

didnt get the wrong idea at all! ;-) just thought to suggest- if you had.....nothing more, nothing less... no expectations or reliance at all!
thanks for sharing them!
happy cooking!